|Chase Purdy, No. 24 Bama Buggies Chevrolet Silverado|
Chase Purdy, No. 24 Bama Buggies Chevrolet Silverado
Pocono Gander Trucks Stats
- Making his first Gander Trucks start at Pocono Raceway.
2020 Gander Trucks Stats
- No prior Gander Trucks starts in 2020.
- Chase Purdy returns to the Gander Trucks series with a partial schedule with GMS Racing. Saturday’s event at Pocono will mark Purdy’s first Gander Trucks start since 2018 and his first series start at the Tricky Triangle.
- Purdy has two top-10 finishes in two ARCA Racing Series starts at Pocono Raceway.
- Purdy and the No. 24 team will utilize chassis No. 309 this week in Pocono. GMS competed with this chassis three times in 2019, most notably winning at Iowa Speedway last June.
- Bama Buggies will sponsor Purdy’s No. 24 Silverado at Pocono Raceway on Saturday.
“I’m definitely excited to get back in a truck. I have watched a bunch of film and I’ve spoken a lot with my teammates. I’m being pretty cautious with my expectations for the race. My goal is to keep the truck in one piece and hopefully get a top-10 finish.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!