No. 21 Allegiant Chevrolet SilveradoCharlotte Stats
8 starts, 1 top-five, 3 top-10sAdditional Info
– Johnny Sauter is racing for his first win of the season following his third consecutive top-three finish at Kansas Speedway last week.- The No. 21 Allegiant team will run chassis No. 118. Sauter drove this Chevrolet to a third-place result at Kansas Speedway earlier this year. It was also utilized by the No. 21 team four times in the second half of the 2016 season at Chicagoland Speedway, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Texas Motor Speedway (win), and Homestead-Miami Speedway.
– Sauter continues to lead the driver and owner point standings.
No. 24 Levine Children’s Hospital Chevrolet SilveradoCharlotte Stats
This will be Justin Haley’s first start at Charlotte Motor Speedway.Additional Info
– Haley earned his first top-10 finish of the season last week at Kansas Speedway. It was his first 1.5-mile attempt and second race with GMS.- Haley will pilot chassis no. 119 for the first time in 2017.
No. 33 Outlaw Fasteners Chevrolet Silverado
Kaz Grala will be making his first NCWTS start at Charlotte this weekend.
– Kaz will pilot chassis no.120; he last raced this chassis earlier this season at Atlanta Motor Speedway where he qualified 12th and finished 15th.
– Kaz will welcome a new sponsor this weekend at Charlotte. Outlaw Fasteners will be onboard the No. 33 Chevrolet Silverado for Friday night’s race.
– After an eighth-place finish at Kansas, Kaz is currently sixth in the driver point standings, with one win to his name.
“It’s darn near impossible for a rookie to get an understanding of Charlotte since it is so temperature sensitive. Lucky for me NASCAR had the sanctioned test a couple weeks ago at Charlotte, so I actually got to feel the change from day to night. That’s super important for me because I know what I need the truck to feel like this weekend.
“I also have a little extra motivation this weekend with Outlaw Fasteners onboard. This is their introduction to NASCAR and I want to give them a good showing.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!