|· Hunt Brothers Pizza makes its 2017 debut with Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR) as a primary sponsor with driver Kevin Harvick.
· Harvick is making his second of five scheduled XFINITY Series starts in the No. 41 Ford Mustang for SHR in 2017.
· He scored a fourth-place finish at Atlanta in his first XFINITY Series start of 2017.
· Harvick has five XFINITY Series wins, a pole, 10 top-five finishes, 16 top-10s and 779 laps led in 20 career NASCAR XFINITY Series starts at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth.
· His five wins came in March 2001, and November 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2012.
· His lone XFINITY Series pole at Texas came in April 2014, when he recorded a speed of 184.963 mph.
· He has scored nine consecutive XFINITY Series top-10 finishes at Texas, including six top-fives.
· His XFINITY Series career includes 46 wins, 179 top-five finishes, 251 top-10s, 25 poles and 9,386 laps led in 336 starts.
· Harvick will be joined Saturday by SHR teammate Cole Custer in the No. 00 Haas Automation Ford Mustang at Texas.