Daniel Dye, No. 22 KIX Country, Kevtron Media, GMS Chevrolet
Phoenix Raceway Stats
- Daniel Dye has no prior starts at Phoenix Raceway
First ARCA West Series start
2021 ARCA Menards Series (National & East combined) Stats
- Starts: 11
- Wins: 1 (Berlin)
- Top 5’s: 3
- Top 10’s: 9
- Poles: 1
- Avg Finish: 6.6
- Daniel Dye will make his first career ARCA Menards Series West start on Saturday, driving the GMS Racing No. 22 KIX Country, Kevtron Media, Race to Stop Suicide Chevrolet SS.
- Saturday’s Arizona Lottery 100 will be Dye’s first career start at the unique Phoenix Raceway one mile oval, located in Avondale, Arizona.
- Dye raced his Quarter Midget in a nationally sanctioned USAC event just outside of Phoenix Raceway in April of 2018, finishing second and third in different divisions.
- Daniel has made 11 ARCA Menards Series starts (National and East Series) this season, earning one victory and numerous top-five and top-ten finishes.
- Dye attends Father Lopez Catholic High School in Daytona Beach, Florida, and will graduate as a Senior in the spring of 2022.
- KIX Country, Kevtron Media, and Race to Stop Suicide will be the title partners onboard the GMS Racing Chevrolet. An American flag livery will return again, with ‘Thank You Veterans’ on the rear deck lid.
- The 100-lap, 100-mile ARCA Menards Series West race will be streamed live on NBC Sports Gold TrackPass, with coverage also provided by the Motor Racing Network on SiriusXM. Green flag scheduled for 3:00 p.m. ET.
- Behind the scenes updates and content will be posted to Daniel’s Twitter account on race day, @danieldye43.
“I’m really looking forward to heading West this weekend for the ARCA race at Phoenix. It’s a tremendous honor to run a patriotic scheme for Veterans Day. I know the GMS group will bring a fast KIX, Kevtron Media Chevy for us to compete up front with on Saturday afternoon at Phoenix.”
ABOUT GMS RACING
GMS Racing competes full-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series with drivers Sheldon Creed, Zane Smith, Tyler Ankrum, Chase Purdy, and Jack Wood. The team also competes in the ARCA Menards Series with Daniel Dye. Since the team began in 2014, GMS Racing won the 2016 and 2020 Camping World Trucks Championship, the 2015 ARCA Racing Series championship as well as the 2019 & 2020 ARCA East championship and 2020 Sioux Chief Showdown Championship. GMS has grown to occupy several buildings located in Statesville, N.C. The campus also includes operations for GMS Fabrication. More information can be found at https://www.gmsracing.net/
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!