No. 20 DEX Imaging Toyota Supra News and Notes:
· Last One: Harrison Burton and his DEX Imaging team head to Phoenix Raceway this weekend for the final race of the 2021 season. No stranger to success in the desert, Burton has three starts on his resume with one top five and two top-10 finishes. In their last visit to Phoenix back in March, Burton started seventh and finished 12th.
· Martinsville Recap: The NASCAR Xfinity Series visited Martinsville Speedway last weekend for the final race in the Round 8 of the 2021 playoffs. After starting 10th, Burton was a mainstay inside the top 10, leading two laps before late-race damage forced the DEX Imaging Supra to pit road. Following repairs, Burton went on to finish 20th on Saturday night.
· Season Recap: Through 32 races, Burton and has DEX Imaging team have posted nine top-five finishes, 21 top-10 finishes and have led 182 laps. This season, Burton has an average start of 7.1 and an average finish of 13.0
· JGR at Phoenix: Joe Gibbs Racing has 100 combined NASCAR Xfinity Series starts at Phoenix Raceway with 43 top five, 68 top 10’s and have led an impressive 2,964 laps. Four drivers have combined for victories for JGR in Xfinity Series competition.
· DEX IMAGING: DEX Imaging returns as a full-time sponsor of Burton and the No. 20 team this season. DEX Imaging is the digital document imaging division of Staples, the world’s largest business solutions provider. DEX sells and services the broadest selection of copiers, printers, and data management solutions in the industry, such as Konica Minolta, Canon, Kyocera and HP. What makes DEX unique is its people, whose combined knowledge of cutting-edge business technologies and depth of service experience is unmatched. DEX Imaging’s success is directly tied to its mission: to help customers of all sizes drive down document-related expenses while improving productivity.
· RACE INFO: Coverage of this weekend’s race at Phoenix Raceway is scheduled for Saturday, November 6, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. ET. Watch and listen live on NBCSN, SiriusXM Channel 90 and MRN Radio.
From the Cockpit:
“It’s been a dream come true to get to driver for Toyota and Joe Gibbs Racing. While the season is coming to an end, we have one more shot to get to victory lane this season and that’s exactly what we are going to try and do on Saturday night. I can’t thank my guys enough for all the hard work they have put in each week on this DEX Imaging Supra. I’m looking forward to the weekend and finishing up the season strong out in Phoenix.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!