No. 19 Menards/Pelonis Toyota Supra News and Notes:
· THE BOTTOM LINE: Brandon Jones and the No. 19 Menards/Pelonis team head to Phoenix Raceway this weekend for the 2021 Xfinity Series finale. They have had a solid season so far this year with 11 top-five and 18 top-10 finishes and made it to the Round of 8 for the second consecutive year.
· JONES RETURNS TO PHOENIX: This will be Jones’ 12th start on the technical one-mile oval. He has enjoyed a lot of success there with a win in 2019, two top-five and four top-10 finishes. They only have one mission this trip and that is ending 2021 on a strong note and putting their Menards/Pelonis Toyota Supra in victory lane.
· JGR AT PHOENIX: JGR has 100 total starts at Phoenix Raceway in the NXS, earning 13 wins, 43 top-five finishes, 6 top-10 finishes and 19 pole-starting positions. Kyle Busch has earned nine of the team’s 13 wins with Joey Logano earning one win for the team in 2012, Christopher Bell won in 2018 and 2019 and Brandon Jones in 2020.
· ABOUT PELONIS: Pelonis Technologies, Inc. (“PTI”) innovator of air movement technologies, cooling fans and blowers, induction motors, and specialty heating products for commercial and industrial use.
· RACE INFO: NASCAR Xfinity Series Championship Race at Phoenix Raceway is scheduled for Saturday, November 6, 2021, at 8:30 p.m. ET. Watch and listen live on NBCSN, SiriusXM Channel 90 and MRN Radio.
From the Cockpit:
Brandon Jones: “Unfortunately, Martinsville didn’t go as planned and we are on the outside of the playoffs looking in as we head to Phoenix. We still have one more race this season to put our Menards Supra in victory lane and that is our mission. Overall, this team has been in the mix and very strong this season and we are going to give it our all this weekend. Personally, I couldn’t be more motivated about heading back to Phoenix where we have won before. I am confident we can run strong there like we have in the past. Phoenix Raceway is extremely technical, lots of fun and our chance to end the season on a high note. That would be very gratifying. Our team will not give up and we absolutely believe we have the setup and notes to put our Menards/Pelonis Supra in victory lane this year.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!