No. 20 DEX Imaging Toyota Supra News and Notes:
· Last Great Coliseum: Harrison Burton and his DEX Imaging team head to Bristol Motor Speedway this weekend as the series once again tackles the 0.533-mile oval located in Bristol, TN. Burton will be making his fourth career start at the “Last Great Coliseum” with two top five and three top-10 finishes on his resume. The Huntersville, NC native has led 81 laps at the iconic speedway with an average start of 4.0 and an average finish of 6.0.
· Richmond Recap: The NASCAR Xfinity Series made their only visit of the 2021 season Richmond Raceway last Saturday afternoon. After starting second, Burton led 43 laps on his way to a ninth-place finish following a flurry of late-race cautions.
· Good Momentum: Burton and his DEX Imaging team have some momentum rolling as the 2021 NASCAR Xfinity Series begins next week in Las Vegas. In his last seven starts, Burton his five top five’s and seven straight top-10 finishes heading into the weekend.
· Starting Spot Secured: Based on their performance last weekend in Richmond, Burton and his DEX Imaging team will start sixth on Friday night in Bristol.
· JGR at Bristol: JGR has 105 total NASCAR Xfinity series starts at Bristol Motor Speedway, with 13 wins, 35 top five’s and 52 top-10 finishes while leading 3,262 laps.
· DEX IMAGING: DEX Imaging returns as a full-time sponsor of Burton and the No. 20 team this season. DEX Imaging is the digital document imaging division of Staples, the world’s largest business solutions provider. DEX sells and services the broadest selection of copiers, printers, and data management solutions in the industry, such as Konica Minolta, Canon, Kyocera and HP. What makes DEX unique is its people, whose combined knowledge of cutting-edge business technologies and depth of service experience is unmatched. DEX Imaging’s success is directly tied to its mission: to help customers of all sizes drive down document-related expenses while improving productivity.
· RACE INFO: Coverage of this weekend’s race at Bristol Motor Speedway is scheduled for Friday, September 17, at 7:30 p.m. ET. Watch and listen live on NBCSN, SiriusXM Channel 90 and PRN Radio.
From the Cockpit:
“I’m excited about getting back to Bristol on Friday night. I love everything about the racetrack. I love it’s history in our sport and all the excitement it generates for the fans. There really isn’t anything like racing under the lights at Bristol. We have some good speed and momentum going as we head into the last race of the regular season. I know my guys will bring another fast DEX Imaging Supra to the track on Friday night, so hopefully we can go out and execute, gain some more playoff points and come home with the checkered flag on Friday night.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!