Jack Wood, No. 22 Chevy Accessories Chevrolet
Bristol Motor Speedway Stats
- Jack Wood has no previous ARCA Menards Series starts at Bristol.
2021 ARCA Menards Series Stats
- Starts: 7
- Top 5s: 1
- Top 10s: 4
- Best start: 4th
- Best finish: 4th
- Laps led: 5
- Sponsor Spotlight: Chevy Accessories will serve as primary sponsor on Jack Wood’s No. 22 Chevrolet, as they have been Wood’s biggest supporter throughout the ARCA & NCWTS seasons.
- Jack Wood returns to the ARCA Menards Series in a second GMS Racing entry, the No. 22 Chevy Accessories Chevrolet. This is the first time this season where the team will bring two ARCA Chevrolet entries.
- Wood was promoted to the No. 24 GMS Racing Chevrolet Silverado in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series for the majority of the 2021 season, but will not be competing in the truck race at Bristol as veteran NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour driver Doug Coby steps in that ride for a one race deal.
-In seven ARCA starts, Wood has a best-career ARCA finish of 4th which came at Kansas Speedway in April. Wood has a best-career NCWTS finish of 10th, which was earned at Gateway last month.
- In August, GMS Racing announced that Jack Wood will be returning to the No. 24 Silverado full-time in 2022, marking Wood’s first full-time season in NCWTS competition.
Quote: “Bristol is such a famous track in the world of NASCAR and I couldn’t be more excited to make my first start there this Thursday with my No. 22 GMS Racing ARCA team. Sam Mayer ran really strong there last season with this group and I hope to build off that success.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!