Chase Purdy, No. 23 Bama Buggies Chevrolet Silverado
Bristol Motor Speedway Stats
- NKNPSE Starts: 1
- Best start: 22nd
- Best finish: 12th (2017)
2021 NCWTS Season Stats
- Starts: 16
- Top 10s: 1
- Best start: 4th
- Best finish: 6th (Gateway)
- Laps led: 4
- Sponsor spotlight: Bama Buggies returns this week to feature on Chase Purdy’s No. 23 Silverado.
- Chassis history/info: Purdy and the No. 23 team will utilize chassis no. 306 under the lights at Bristol. Chassis 306 has over twenty races under its belt and has gone to victory lane twice – once with Johnny Sauter at Texas in 2018 and once with Brett Moffitt at Kansas in 2020. Chase has raced with this chassis three times this season, most recently at Pocono Raceway, where it finished 15th. –
- New Truck, Same Track: Thursday night will mark Purdy’s first start on Bristol’s asphalt configuration in Camping World Truck Series competition, but don’t let that fool you. This short track racer has raced at Bristol in NASCAR K&N Pro Series East cars along with Super Late Models. In addition, Purdy competed on the dirt configuration at Bristol earlier this season. –
- Quote: “I’m excited to get back to racing at Bristol once again. Fortunately I’ve raced here twice before – once in a K&N car and once in a CARS Tour Super Late Model. I’m looking forward to coming back to high banks with my No. 23 Silverado on the concrete this time.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!