Chase Purdy, No. 23 Bama Buggies Chevrolet Silverado
Darlington Raceway Stats
- NCWTS Starts: 1
- Best start: 24th
- Best finish: 36th (2021)
2021 NCWTS Season Stats
- Starts: 15
- Top 10s: 1
- Best start: 4th
- Best finish: 6th (Gateway)
- Laps led: 4
- Sponsor spotlight: Bama Buggies returns this week to feature on Chase Purdy’s No. 23 Silverado.
- Chassis history/info: Purdy and the No. 23 team will utilize chassis no. 328 at Darlington, the same chassis that he competed with for the track’s first race in May. The chassis’ best race was a third place finish at Dover last year with Brett Moffitt behind the wheel.
- Coming With Momentum: Purdy earned his best-career finish at Gateway in the series’ most recent race, an impressive sixth place result. The run marked the No. 23 team’s first Top 10 result of the season, a great confidence booster heading into Darlington.
- Quote: “I’m pumped up to go back to Darlington this weekend! My No. 23 guys and I were fast the last time we were there, and I think when we return on Sunday we can be even better. Darlington is a super cool race track and I hope to come away with another solid Top 10 finish.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!