No. 20 DEX Imaging Toyota Supra News and Notes:
· Racing in Michigan: Coming off a top-10 finish at Indianapolis Motor Speedway last weekend, Harrison Burton and his DEX Imaging team heads to Michigan International Speedway for race number 22 of the 2021 season. Burton will be making his first-career NASCAR Xfinity Series start at the two-mile banked oval on Saturday afternoon.
· Indianapolis Recap: The NASCAR Xfinity Series paid a visit to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course last weekend. After starting 11th, Burton suffered damage to his DEX Imaging Supra on lap one, but rebounded and finished ninth, securing his 14th top-10 finish of the 2021 season.
· Statistically Speaking: Despite not having a win just yet under his belt in the 2021 season, Burton statistically is having a great season as evident by the Loop Data provided by NASCAR. The Huntersville, NC native currently sits top five in a multitude of categories, including laps in the top-15, fastest on restarts, fastest driver late in a run, driver rating and green flag speed.
· Point Standings: Following the race at Indianapolis last weekend, Burton and his DEX Imaging team continue to sit fifth in the driver points standings heading into the weekend at Michigan, and seventh in the playoff standings with four races remaining before the playoffs start in Las Vegas.
· JGR at Indy: JGR has 49 total NASCAR Xfinity series starts at Michigan International Speedway, with five wins, 18 top-five and 32 top-10 finishes.
· DEX IMAGING: DEX Imaging returns as a full-time sponsor of Burton and the No. 20 team this season. DEX Imaging is the digital document imaging division of Staples, the world’s largest business solutions provider. DEX sells and services the broadest selection of copiers, printers, and data management solutions in the industry, such as Konica Minolta, Canon, Kyocera and HP. What makes DEX unique is its people, whose combined knowledge of cutting-edge business technologies and depth of service experience is unmatched. DEX Imaging’s success is directly tied to its mission: to help customers of all sizes drive down document-related expenses while improving productivity.
· RACE INFO: Cover of this weekend’s race at Michigan International Speedway is scheduled for Saturday, August 21, 2021, at 3:30 p.m. ET. Watch and listen live on NBCSN, SiriusXM Channel 90 and MRN Radio.
From the Cockpit:
“I’m looking forward to getting back on the ovals and racing in Michigan this weekend. JGR as a whole has run really well on intermediate tracks, so I expect us to continue to carry that momentum heading into Saturday. I know Jason and the guys have worked hard to build us a fast Toyota Supra for this weekend. Hopefully we can go out, have a good run, and come home with our first win of the season on Saturday.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!