No. 20 DEX Imaging Toyota Supra News and Notes:
· Tricky Triangle: Harrison Burton and his DEX Imaging team head to the Pocono Mountains this weekend as the series heads to Pocono Raceway for their first and only visit of the 2021 season at the “tricky triangle”.
· Music City Recap: The NASCAR Xfinity Series made their first visit since 2011 at Nashville Superspeedway last Saturday afternoon. After qualifying third on Saturday morning, Burton was a mainstay inside the top five for most of the day, ultimately crossing the finish line in third and securing his fourth top-five finish of the 2021 season.
· Point Standings: Following the race in Nashville this past weekend, Burton and his DEX Imaging team currently sit fourth in the driver points standings heading into the weekend.
· Starting Spot Secured: Based on their performance last weekend in Pocono, Burton and his DEX Imaging team will start from the first position and lead the field to the green on Sunday.
· JGR at Pocono: JGR has 15 total NASCAR Xfinity series starts at Pocono Raceway earning five top-five and seven top-10 finishes. The team has led 121 laps around the 2.5-mile track.
· DEX IMAGING: DEX Imaging returns as a full-time sponsor of Burton and the No. 20 team this season. DEX Imaging is the digital document imaging division of Staples, the world’s largest business solutions provider. DEX sells and services the broadest selection of copiers, printers, and data management solutions in the industry, such as Konica Minolta, Canon, Kyocera and HP. What makes DEX unique is its people, whose combined knowledge of cutting-edge business technologies and depth of service experience is unmatched. DEX Imaging’s success is directly tied to its mission: to help customers of all sizes drive down document-related expenses while improving productivity.
· RACE INFO: The Pocono Green 225 is scheduled for Sunday, June 27, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. ET. Watch and listen live on NBCSN, SiriusXM Channel 90 and MRN Radio.
From the Cockpit:
What’s your thoughts on Pocono this week?
“I love that place. I’ve run well there pretty much throughout my career. Last year I wadded it up in the fence, hit some oil and didn’t really get a whole lot of experience. This will really be my, hopefully, first full race in the Xfinity car there. I’ve got to learn and fire off quick. With no practice it goes down to studying and working before the week, and I think we’ll have a good shot to win it. We should start pretty decently after our finish today and get headed toward the front hopefully.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!