No. 20 DEX Imaging Toyota Supra News and Notes:
· Music City: Harrison Burton and his DEX Imaging team return to the track this weekend as the series heads to Nashville Superspeedway for the first time since 2011. This weekend will be Burton’s first career start at the concrete oval located just outside Nashville, TN.
· Texas Recap: The NASCAR Xfinity Series made their first of two stops during the 2021 season at Texas Motor Speedway under sweltering conditions last Saturday afternoon. After starting 18th, Burton worked his way inside the top 10 by lap 20 and inside the top five by lap 72. Unfortunately, with three laps remaining in the race, Burton cut a tire while running in sixth, relegating him to a 30th-place finish.
· Point Standings: Following the race at Texas Motor Speedway this past weekend, Burton and his DEX Imaging team currently sit fourth in the driver points standings.
· Nashville Superspeedway: For the first time since the 2011 season, the NASCAR Xfinity Series will return to Nashville Superspeedway this weekend. Located in Lebanon, TN, the 1.33-mile concrete D-Shaped Oval has 14 degrees of banking in the corners.
· JGR at Nashville: JGR has 39 total starts at Nashville earning two wins, 11 top-five finishes and 23 top-10 finishes and six pole awards. The team has led 885 laps around the 1.33-mile facility.
· DEX IMAGING: DEX Imaging returns as a full-time sponsor of Burton and the No. 20 team this season. DEX Imaging is the digital document imaging division of Staples, the world’s largest business solutions provider. DEX sells and services the broadest selection of copiers, printers, and data management solutions in the industry, such as Konica Minolta, Canon, Kyocera and HP. What makes DEX unique is its people, whose combined knowledge of cutting-edge business technologies and depth of service experience is unmatched. DEX Imaging’s success is directly tied to its mission: to help customers of all sizes drive down document-related expenses while improving productivity.
· RACE INFO: The Tennessee Lottery 250 is scheduled for Saturday, June 19, 2021, at 3:30 p.m. ET. Watch and listen live on NBCSN, SiriusXM Channel 90 and MRN Radio.
From the Cockpit:
Harrison Burton: “I’m looking forward to an exciting weekend of racing in Nashville this weekend. This will be another brand-new track for me and most of the field, but luckily, we have a lot of tools at JGR and Toyota that we can work with to get familiar with the track. I’m excited about the practice time we have on Friday to get our set up right for the race on Saturday. We have had really fast Toyota Supras all year, and I know my DEX team will have another one prepared for me this weekend. I’m looking forward to putting on a good show for the fans in Nashville and hopefully coming away with a good finish for DEX and everyone involved with this No. 20 team.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!