No. 95 Germania Insurance Toyota Camry News and Notes:
· Kansas Speedway: Christopher Bell will make his second NASCAR Cup Series (NCS) start at Kansas Speedway this weekend in the No. 95 Germania Insurance Toyota Camry for Leavine Family Racing. Earlier this season Bell started 22nd at Kansas and had raced his way inside the top 10 during the final stage but sustained damage on a restart on lap 182. The team was able to make repairs and salvage a 23rd-place finish.
· No Place Like Kansas: Bell earned his first career NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) victory at Kansas Speedway in 2017. The win came in just his fifth start in the series and makes Kansas a special track for Bell.
· Kansas NXS Stats: In addition to earning his first NXS win at Kansas, Bell also one pole, one top-five and one top-10 finish at the 1.5-mile speedway.
· Germania Insurance: Germania Insurance, based out of Brenham Texas, will be the primary sponsor on the No. 95 this weekend at Kansas. Germania Insurance is a provider for auto, home, and life coverage. For more information visit: https://www.germaniainsurance.com/
· ROVAL Recap: Bell started towards the back of the field and maneuvered his way around the ROVAL, racing his way up to second to close out stage one. Bell led a total of six laps around the ROVAL but couldn’t make his way back through the field following a late race pit stop, crossing the finish line 24th.
· Race Info: The Hollywood Casino 400 at Kansas Speedway begins at 2:30 p.m. ET on Sunday, October 18th, 2020 and will be broadcast live on NBC, Sirius XM 90 and MRN Radio.
From the Cockpit:
Christopher Bell: “Kansas is always a fun place to go. It has changed a lot over the last couple of years and it just keeps getting better and better. Each time we go back it gets slicker and slicker.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!