No. 20 Hunt Brother’s Pizza/DEX Imaging Toyota Supra News and Notes:
· Back to Bristol: Harrison Burton and the NASCAR Xfinity Series return to the track this weekend at Bristol Motor Speedway for their second visit of the 2020 season at the iconic short track. In his last visit to the “Last Great Coliseum” back in June, Burton started on the pole, led 81 laps, and finished fourth in his Toyota Supra.
· Richmond Recap: The NASCAR Xfinity Series ran a doubleheader last weekend at Richmond Raceway with Burton and his Morton Buildings/DEX Imaging team finishing 16th in race number one on Friday night. In race number two on Saturday, Burton and his DEX Imaging team started 15th, was a mainstay inside the top-10 for most of the race and rebounded nicely, coming home fifth after 250 laps were complete at the Virginia short track.
· Top-10 Starting Spot: Based on their performance on Saturday in Richmond, Burton and his Hunt Brother’s Pizza/ DEX Imaging team will start sixth on Friday night in Bristol.
· JGR at Bristol: JGR has 102 total starts at Bristol Motor Speedway in the NXS, earning 13 wins, 34 top-five finishes, 49 top-10 finishes and 11 pole-starting positions. The team has led 3,262 laps and earned an average start of 11.0 and an average finish of 14.4
· Points Update: Burton sits seventh in the driver points standings and continues to lead the Sunoco Rookie of the Year standings heading into the final race of the regular season on Friday night in Bristol.
· Welcome Back Hunt Brother’s Pizza: Hunt Brother’s Pizza joins the 20 team once again this weekend in Bristol, Adorning the hood, tv panel, decklid and roof on the No. 20 Toyota Supra.
· DEX IMAGING: DEX Imaging returns as a full-time sponsor of Burton and the No. 20 team this season. DEX Imaging is the digital document imaging division of Staples, the world’s largest business solutions provider. DEX sells and services the broadest selection of copiers, printers and data management solutions in the industry, such as Konica Minolta, Canon, Kyocera and HP. What makes DEX unique is its people, whose combined knowledge of cutting-edge business technologies and depth of service experience is unmatched. DEX Imaging’s success is directly tied to its mission: to help customers of all sizes drive down document-related expenses while improving productivity.
· RACE INFO: The Food City 300 at Bristol Motor Speedway begins at 7:00 p.m.ET on Friday, September 18, 2020. The race will be broadcast live on NBCSN, SiriusXM Channel 90 and PRN Radio.
From the Cockpit:
How are you feeling with one race before Playoffs start?
“I think we’re really confident. We’ve had the speed recently, other than this (past) weekend, to win a lot of races and just haven’t executed. Then (last weekend) was a little bit of the opposite. We weren’t amazing, but we put things together at the end to have a chance to win the race, which was fun. That’s what it takes from a team is you have to make the best out of the days that aren’t the best car. That was really, really good for us to do that going into the Playoffs and now we’re going to Bristol where we have laps and we have experience as a team. I’ve been there twice with this team now. It’s time to go, time to get some Playoff points before the Playoffs start and then once we get going, we’re going to be locked in and ready to go.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!