• Jeb Burton returns to the No. 8 Chevrolet for this
weekend’s doubleheader at Richmond.
• The Halifax, Va. native has a combined six starts at the
.750-mile short track across the Cup Series and the NXS.
• Through six starts in 2020 for JRM in the NXS, Burton has
scored a best finish of third at Talladega in June.
• State Water Heaters, a leader in the water heating
industry, will be on board the No. 8 for the first event of
the weekend on Friday evening.
• LS Tractor, one of the fastest growing tractor companies in
North America, is on board for the second race on
“I’m really looking forward to getting to Richmond this
weekend and race not one, but two races at one of my
home tracks. It’s going to be a fun weekend for sure and
hopefully we can come away with two solid runs with our
State Water Heaters Chevy on Friday night and our LS
Tractor Chevy on Saturday. We’ve just got to be patient
and take what the track gives us and I feel like we will be
right there in contention for the win. I can’t wait to get
there and see what we can do.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!