No. 20 Morton Buildings/DEX Imaging Toyota Supra News and Notes:
· Doubleheader Weekend: Harrison Burton and the NASCAR Xfinity Series return to the track this weekend at Richmond Raceway for two races at the Virginia short track. Despite being a rookie this season, Burton has one start under his belt at the 0.75-Mile D-Shaped oval. Burton started sixth and finished sixth last September in his DEX Imaging Supra.
· Darlington Recap: Burton and his DEX Imaging team made their second and final stop of the 2020 season at Darlington Raceway last Saturday afternoon. After starting third for the 147-lap event, Burton was a mainstay inside the top 10 for the entire event, ultimately crossing the finish line in the sixth position, securing his 16th top-10 finish of the 2020 season.
· Top-Five Starting Spot: Based on their performance on Saturday in Darlington, Burton and his Morton Buildings/ DEX Imaging team will start third on Friday night in Richmond.
· JGR at Richmond: In combined 102 NASCAR Xfinity Series starts at Richmond Raceway, JGR has earned 10 wins, 27 top-five and 51 top-10 finishes. The team has an average start of 11.8 and an average finish of 14.4.
· Morton Buildings Returns: Morton Buildings joins the 20 team again this weekend in Richmond, adorning the hood, decklid and roof on the No. 20 Toyota Supra for Friday night’s race. Morton Buildings, headquartered in Morton, Illinois, is the industry leader in post-frame manufacturing and construction. At Morton, the difference is in the details. From our cutting-edge innovations, best-in-class warranty, to our craftsmen in the field, we are dedicated to surpassing expectations. Our legacy of excellence in construction spans more than a century and more than a quarter-million satisfied customers. For more information, please visit www.mortonbuildings.com
· Points Update: Following the race at Darlington last weekend, Burton sits fifth in the driver points standings and continues to lead the Sunoco Rookie of the Year standings heading into the weekend.
· DEX IMAGING: DEX Imaging returns as a full-time sponsor of Burton and the No. 20 team this season. DEX Imaging is the digital document imaging division of Staples, the world’s largest business solutions provider. DEX sells and services the broadest selection of copiers, printers and data management solutions in the industry, such as Konica Minolta, Canon, Kyocera and HP. What makes DEX unique is its people, whose combined knowledge of cutting-edge business technologies and depth of service experience is unmatched. DEX Imaging’s success is directly tied to its mission: to help customers of all sizes drive down document-related expenses while improving productivity.
· RACE INFO: The Go Bowling 250 is scheduled for Friday, September 11, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. ET and the Virginia is For Racing Lovers 250 is scheduled for Saturday, September 12, 2020 at 2:30pm ET at Richmond Raceway. Watch and listen live on NBCSN, SiriusXM Channel 90 and MRN Radio.
From the Cockpit:
“I’m excited about getting back to Richmond and racing under the lights on Friday night. Richmond is such a fun track and a special place for me and my family. It’s always good to go to these tracks where I have a little bit of experience. I know my guys will bring another fast Supra for both races this weekend, so hopefully we can go out there, put on a good show for everyone, and get Morton Buildings and DEX Imaging back in Victory Lane where they belong.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STIL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!