Greg Biffle, No. 24 Sokal Digital Chevrolet Silverado
Darlington Gander Trucks Stats
- No prior Gander Trucks starts at Gateway.
2020 Gander Trucks Stats
- No prior Gander Trucks starts in 2020.
- The 2000 Gander Trucks Champion will make his season debut at Darlington Raceway on Sunday. Greg Biffle earned a pair of Southern 500 trophies in 2005 and 2006 at Darlington as well as a Xfinity Series victory at the track in 2004.
- Biffle and the No. 24 team will compete with chassis No. 320 this weekend in Darlington. This chassis has five prior starts this season and went to victory lane at Charlotte with Chase Elliott.
- Biffle’s No. 24 will feature a throwback scheme to Ricky Hendrick’s Gander Trucks scheme from 2001.
“I’m super excited to get back in the trucks. I cut my teeth in NASCAR in the trucks series and I really enjoy it. I love Darilngton. I have a few wins there in the Cup series. I’m excited, but I’m really nervous since I haven’t been in a truck in a little over a year and with no practice or anything, just cold turkey. It’s going to be exciting.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!