Sam Mayer, No. 24 All Weather Armour Chevrolet Silverado
Dover International Speedway Gander Trucks Stats
- No prior Gander Trucks starts at Dover International Speedway.
2020 Gander Trucks Stats
- No prior Gander Trucks starts in 2020.
- Sam Mayer will make his first Gander Trucks start of the season on Friday at Dover International Speedway. Mayer has three career Gander Trucks starts, most notably Martinsville in 2019 where he won the second stage and led 33 laps.
- All Weather Armour, a top designer and manufacturer of the most advanced gutter guards and ice dam prevention technology, will serve as primary sponsor for Mayer this weekend.
- Mayer and the No. 24 team will utilize chassis No. 308 this week in Dover. This chassis was a backup throughout the 2019 season for GMS and raced at Atlanta and Charlotte in 2019.
- Mayer will pull double duty on Friday, competing in the ARCA East Series race before the Gander Trucks event.
“Going to Dover in the Gander Trucks series for the first time is going to be a big learning curve for me. I know my GMS team will bring a fast Silverado to the track. We might even have a shot to win at the end of it!”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!