No. 20 DEX Imaging Toyota Supra News and Notes:
· Turning Right and Left Again: Harrison Burton and the NASCAR Xfinity Series return to the track this week at the Daytona Road Course for their second of back-to-back road course races of the 2020 season. This will be the first-ever NASCAR Xfinity Series race at 14-turn road course.
· Road America Recap: The NASCAR Xfinity Series hit the track at Road America for race number 18 of the 2020 season last weekend. After starting third for 45-lap event, Burton was a mainstay inside the top 10 for much of the race, ultimately crossing the finish line in the 16th position following a last-lap spin while running inside the top-10.
· Starting Position: Burton and his DEX Imaging team will take the green flag from the ninth position for Saturday’s event following their performance at Road America last weekend.
· Points Update: Burton and his DEX Imaging team currently sit sixth in the driver points standings, and hold a 184-point lead in the rookie of the year standings.
· DEX IMAGING: DEX Imaging returns as a full-time sponsor of Burton and the No. 20 team this season. DEX Imaging is the digital document imaging division of Staples, the world’s largest business solutions provider. DEX sells and services the broadest selection of copiers, printers, and data management solutions in the industry, such as Konica Minolta, Canon, Kyocera and HP. What makes DEX unique is its people, whose combined knowledge of cutting-edge business technologies and depth of service experience is unmatched. DEX Imaging’s success is directly tied to its mission: to help customers of all sizes drive down document-related expenses while improving productivity.
· RACE INFO: The UNOH 188 at the Daytona Road Course is scheduled for Saturday, August 15, 2020. The race will begin at 3:00 p.m. ET and broadcast on NBCSN, MRN Radio and SIRIUS XM Channel 90.
From the Cockpit:
“I’m looking forward to this weekend and getting behind the wheel of my DEX Imaging Supra on the Daytona Road Course. It’s definitely going to be a big unknown to us all, but I’m really looking forward to the challenge. I’ve taken some time to familiarize myself with the layout on our TRD simulator, so hopefully we can unload and fire off strong to start the race. I have a lot of confidence in my team, so hopefully we can go out, run well and come home with another good finish this weekend.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!