Kris Wright, No. 24 FNB Corporation Chevrolet Silverado
Daytona Road Course Gander Trucks Stats
- No prior Gander Trucks starts at the Daytona Road Course.
2020 Gander Trucks Stats
- No prior Gander Trucks starts in 2020.
- Kris Wright will make his NASCAR debut on Sunday at the Daytona Road Course. Wright is no stranger to the course, having finished second in the LMP2 class in the 2019 Rolex 24 at Daytona.
- F.N.B. Corporation, a diversified financial services corporation based in Pittsburgh, Penn., will sponsor Wright for Sunday’s event.
- Wright and the No. 24 team will utilize chassis No. 003 this week in Daytona.
“Super excited to bringing a new sponsor, F.N.B. Corporation to the GMS Chevy Silverado this week at Daytona! I’m also equally as excited to get back to the Daytona Road Course, it’s one of my favorite tracks and to do it with 30 plus competitive trucks will be something to experience.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!