• Justin Allgaier is a previous winner at Road America, having
won there in 2018 after leading 14 laps. It was the second
of two road-course victories for the JRM driver that year.
• In eight NXS starts at the Wisconsin track, Allgaier has two
top fives and five top 10s, including his victory.
• The racing veteran has 29 career NXS starts on road
courses, with three wins, nine top fives and 20 top 10s.
• Through 17 races in 2020, the Illinois native has won seven
stages and led 417 laps. He currently sits seventh in the
NXS point standings.
• Allgaier finished seventh in the first NXS road course event
of 2020 at Indianapolis earlier this season.
“I’m really looking forward to heading to Road America and
getting back to some road course racing. This BRANDT
Professional Agriculture team continues to put together fast
Camaros each week and we’ve proven to be really strong on
road courses over the years. There are definitely some guys
who will be tough to beat, but if we can avoid the chaos and
keep our car on the track, we’ll have a great shot at battling
for the win.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!