Zane Smith, No. 21 La Paz Chevrolet Silverado
Texas Gander Trucks Stats
- Making his first Gander Trucks start at Texas Motor Speedway.
2020 Gander Trucks Stats
- Starts: 7
- Best start: 2
- Best finish: 3
- Top 5s: 2
- Top 10s: 4
- Laps led: 38
- Zane Smith is set to make his first Gander Trucks start at Texas Motor Speedway.
- Smith and the No. 21 team will compete with chassis No. 330 this week at Texas.This is a brand new chassis to the GMS stable.
- Smith enters the Texas weekend sixth in the championship standings.
- Smith enters the Texas weekend in second place in the Sunoco Rookie of the Year battle, only one point behind the rookie leader.
“This will be my first time at Texas and I’m looking forward to it. It’s going to be a challenge not having practice, but I’ve been talking to my teammates a lot. I’m confident in what Bono (Manion, crew chief) and my team bring to the track every week. We’ll go out and try to have a strong run and learn early on, hopefully we’ll be around at the end to fight for the win.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!