No. 20 DEX Imaging Toyota Supra News and Notes:
· Back in the Lone Star State: Harrison Burton and the NASCAR Xfinity Series return to the track this weekend at Texas Motor Speedway for race number 16 of the 2020 season. Burton will be making his second-career NASCAR Xfinity Series start at 1.5-mile facility on Saturday afternoon. In his previous start at the Ft. Worth, TX track, Burton started second and finished seventh in his DEX Imaging Supra back in November.
· Kentucky Recap: The NASCAR Xfinity Series ran back-to-back races at Kentucky Speedway last Thursday and Friday night. In race number one on Thursday, Burton started fifth and finished 17th following a spin with three laps remaining in the race. In race number two on Friday night, Burton started 17th and finished 12th after late-race contact with another competitor forced him into the wall with 12 laps remaining in the race.
· JGR at Texas: Joe Gibbs Racing (JGR) has 92 total starts at Texas Motor Speedway in NXS competition earning 13 wins, 36 top-five finishes, 60 top-10 finishes and nine pole starting positions. The team has an average start of 10.2 and an average finish of 10.9.
· DEX IMAGING: DEX Imaging returns as a full-time sponsor of Burton and the No. 20 team this season. DEX Imaging is the digital document imaging division of Staples, the world’s largest business solutions provider. DEX sells and services the broadest selection of copiers, printers, and data management solutions in the industry, such as Konica Minolta, Canon, Kyocera and HP. What makes DEX unique is its people, whose combined knowledge of cutting-edge business technologies and depth of service experience is unmatched. DEX Imaging’s success is directly tied to its mission: to help customers of all sizes drive down document-related expenses while improving productivity.
· RACE INFO: The My Bariatric Solutions 300 at Texas Motor Speedway is scheduled for Saturday, July 18th at 3:00pm ET. live on NBCSN, Sirius XM Channel 90 and PRN Radio.
From the Cockpit:
“I’m looking forward to getting back on the track and getting things turned around this week at Texas. My DEX Imaging team has brought me really fast cars the last few weeks, unfortunately, we just don’t have the finishes to show for it. As a team, we have had good speed at 1.5-mile ovals, so I expect that to be the same this weekend. I think we can take what we have learned since we have been back racing, continue to apply those tools this weekend, and come home with another good finish for DEX and everyone that supports us on this No. 20 team.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!