No. 95 Procore Toyota Camry News and Notes:
· Bristol Motor Speedway: Bristol Motor Speedway (BMS) will host the NASCAR All-Star Race for the first time this Wednesday evening. BMS is the perfect setting for Christopher Bell to attempt to race his way into the main event through competing in the All-Star Open. Bell made his first NASCAR Cup Series (NCS) start at BMS in May and earned a top-10 finish. Bell also has four starts at BMS in the NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) earning one win, two top-five and two top-10 finishes.
· Every Vote Counts: There is still time to help vote Christopher Bell into the NASCAR All-Star Race: https://www.nascar.com/fanvote
· Million Dollar Payday: Bell will be competing in the All-Star Open for a chance to qualify for the All-Star Race. If he wins one of the stages or the fan vote in the All-Star Open, then he will transfer into the main event and race for one million dollars with no points on the line.
· Number Shift: NASCAR has implemented a new design to be tested during the All-Star events where the door number will be shifted into the area just in front of the rear wheels of the car. This design allows for larger sponsor graphics on the side of the No. 95.
· Choose Rule: NASCAR will bring the choose rule to Bristol during the All-Star events. The choose rule designates a spot on the track where drivers will have to select either the inside or outside lane for the restart.
· Germania Insurance: The side of the No. 95 will feature a new partner in Germania Insurance, a Texas-based farm mutual insurance company that has been providing auto, property, and life insurance to Texans since 1896. For more information visit: https://www.germaniainsurance.com/
· Kentucky Recap: Bell started 34th based on a random draw and took his time learning the track. He was able to take advantage of a timely caution towards the end of the race to pit for tires, fuel and adjustments and rallied to a seventh-place finish.
· RACE INFO: The All-Star Open at Bristol Motor Speedway begins at 7:00 p.m. ET on Wednesday, July 15th, 2020. The race will be broadcast live on FS1, Sirius XM 90 and PRN Radio. The All-Star Race at Bristol Motor Speedway begins at 8:30 p.m. ET on the same channels.
From the Cockpit:
Christopher Bell: “The All-Star Open at Bristol is going to be tough. Starting position is going to be huge with the short runs that make up the race, but Bristol is one of my best tracks, so I am looking forward to the challenge. I love Wednesday night races and I hope the fans do too.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!