• Noah Gragson has four starts in the NXS at road courses with a
best finish of fourth coming in 2019 at Road America.
• On road courses in the NXS, Gragson has an average finish
of 5.8 with three top fives and four top 10s.
• In two previous starts on road courses in the NGROTS,
Gragson has recorded one top five and two top 10s.
• After 12 races in the 2020 season, Gragson leads the way
for JRM with two wins, seven top fives, nine top 10s and is
currently second in the championship standings.
• The Switch colors are back on the No. 9 car this weekend
for its first race of the 2020 season.
“We ran really well at Indianapolis last year so I was excited to
get back there, but since they changed the Xfinity Series over
to running the road course, I’m as happy as can be. Road
courses seem to fit my driving style really well and they are
just a lot of fun overall. You are able to drive it so many
different ways and since none of us have ever been on this
track, it’s going to add a bit of skepticism for the weekend.
Luckily we will get some practice on Friday, but I can’t wait to
get out there and hopefully be contending for the first win on
this layout for us. ”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!