No. 20 DEX Imaging Toyota Supra News and Notes:
· Tricky Triangle: Harrison Burton and the NASCAR Xfinity Series return to the track this weekend at Pocono Raceway for race number 12 of the 2020 season. Sunday afternoon will be Burton’s first NASCAR Xfinity Series race at the track known as the “Tricky Triangle”. Despite making his first NASCAR Xfinity Series start this weekend in Pocono, Burton is no stranger to success at the 2.5-mile facility. The young rookie has three starts under his belt in the ARCA Menards Racing Series at Pocono, with one win, two top-five and three top-10 finishes.
· Talladega Recap: The NASCAR Xfinity Series made their only scheduled visit of the 2020 season at Talladega Superspeedway last Saturday afternoon. Burton was a mainstay inside the top 15 for the first two stages of the 113-lap event. Unfortunately, on lap 95, Burton was caught up in a multi-car accident which ended his day. Burton was credited with a 32nd-place finish.
· JGR at Pocono: In combined 12 NASCAR Xfinity Series starts at Pocono Raceway, JGR has earned one win, five top-five finishes, seven top-10s and two pole starting positions. The team has led 121 laps, with an average start of 6.6 and an average finish of 14.3.
· DEX IMAGING: DEX Imaging returns as a full-time sponsor of Burton and the No. 20 team this season. DEX Imaging is the digital document imaging division of Staples, the world’s largest business solutions provider. DEX sells and services the broadest selection of copiers, printers and data management solutions in the industry, such as Konica Minolta, Canon, Kyocera and HP. What makes DEX unique is its people, whose combined knowledge of cutting-edge business technologies and depth of service experience is unmatched. DEX Imaging’s success is directly tied to its mission: to help customers of all sizes drive down document-related expenses while improving productivity.
· RACE INFO: The Pocono Green 225 at Pocono Raceway is scheduled for Sunday, June 28th at 12:30pm ET. live on Fox Sports 1, Sirius XM Channel 90 and MRN Radio.
From the Cockpit:
“I’m excited to get to Pocono and back on the track Sunday afternoon. Talladega didn’t go as we had planned, but our team never gives up and I know we will bounce back this weekend. Pocono is one of the most unique tracks we visit all year, which makes the racing really fun. All three turns are tricky, and you have to get them right. I have no doubt that my DEX Imaging crew will bring another fast Toyota Supra to the track, and hopefully we can get another win under our belt on Sunday.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!