Matt Crafton – No. 88 Jack Links / Menards – Ford F-150Team Info/Stats:Crew Chief: Carl “Junior” Joiner, Jr.2020 Driver Point Standings: 11th2020 Owner Point Standings: 12thSpotter: Jason Hedlesky
- Matt Crafton welcomes Jack Links on his No. 88 Menards Ford F-150 for the NASCAR Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series race at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- In 19 Gander Trucks Homestead-Miami starts, Crafton went to Victory Lane in 2015 where he started from the pole position. He has led 154 laps en route to four top-five and 11 top-10 finishes at the track.
- Crafton holds the record for consecutive starts (457) in Gander Trucks. Among his success in the past 20 seasons, the three-time champion has earned 16 poles, and led 2,575 laps en route to 14 wins, 16 poles, 117 top-five and 274 top-10 finishes.
- For more information, visit: JackLinks.com or follow Jack Links social media on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- A family-owned company started in 1958, Menards® is headquartered in Eau Claire, Wisconsin and has more than 300 home improvement stores located in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Wyoming. Today, Menards® is known throughout the home improvement industry as the low price leader; it’s no wonder our famous slogan Save BIG Money!® is so widely known and easy to remember. For more information on Menards, visit Menards.com, or find them on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!