Chase Elliott, No. 24 iRacing Chevrolet Silverado
Charlotte Gander Trucks Stats
- Making his first Gander Trucks start at Charlotte Motor Speedway
2020 Gander Trucks Stats
- No prior Gander Trucks starts in 2020.
- Chase Elliott returns to the Gander Trucks for a limited schedule in 2020.
- Elliott will start 26th for Tuesday night’s event.
- Elliott and the No. 24 team will utilize chassis No. 320 this week in Atlanta. This will be the first race for this GMS Racing chassis, however it was tested at Atlanta with Zane Smith in preseason.
- Saturday’s event will mark Elliott’s 13th Gander Trucks start. The Team Chevy driver has two previous starts for GMS Racing including a top-five finish at Atlanta in 2017 and a win from the pole at Martinsville in 2017.
“It’s been a while since I have been in a truck so I am looking forward to teaming back up with GMS in the No. 24. I have had a lot of people asking me about the truck bounty – I’m excited to run whether they are still putting up the money or not. Looking forward to it and hope our chanes are good Tuesday night at Charlotte.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!