Brett Moffitt, No. 23 Superior Essex Chevrolet Silverado
Atlanta Gander Trucks Stats
- Starts: 3, Best start: 3, Best finish: 1, Top 5s: 2, Wins: 1, Laps led: 2
2020 Gander Trucks Stats
- Starts: 2, Best start: 2, Best finish: 13
- Brett Moffitt is the last Gander Trucks regular competitor to win at Atlanta Motor Speedway. Moffitt took home the checkered flag in 2018 en route to the Gander Trucks championship.
- Moffitt and the No. 23 team will utilize chassis No. 306 this week in Atlanta. Moffitt earned five top-10 finishes and led 84 laps in the seven events he competed with this chassis in 2019.
- Moffitt will be pulling double duty on Saturday, competing in the Gander Trucks event as well as the Xfinity race.
“The truck series schedule is tough with the breaks, but it’ll be nice to have three races back-to-back to really get some momentum going with the 23 team. I’ve been staying busy with some Xfinity races, but I’m excited to be back behind the wheel of a truck this weekend in Atlanta. We had a strong run here last year and I won here in 2018, so hopefully we can continue on that success this weekend.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!