Chase Elliott, No. 24 Hooters Chevrolet Silverado
Atlanta Gander Trucks Stats
- Starts: 1, Best start: 9, Best finish: 5
2020 Gander Trucks Stats
- No prior Gander Trucks starts in 2020.
- Chase Elliott returns to the Gander Trucks for a limited schedule in 2020. Elliott will try his hand at bounty hunting after answering the challenge on Twitter from Kevin Harvick to have a Cup Series regular beat Kyle Busch in the Gander Trucks series. The prize is a combined $100,000 prize put up between Kevin Harvick and Gander RV & Outdoors CEO Marcus Lemonis.
- Elliott and the No. 24 team will utilize chassis No. 320 this week in Atlanta. This will be the first time this chassis has raced for GMS.
- Saturday’s event will mark Elliott’s 13th Gander Trucks start. The Team Chevy driver has two previous starts for GMS Racing including a top-five finish at Atlanta in 2017 and a win from the pole at Martinsville in 2017.
“I’ hope our chances are good in Atlanta. It will be a good challenge to try to outrun Kyle (Busch). It’s a fun story, regardless and a cool deal and I’m glad Kevin (Harvick) was having fun with it. At the time, nobody was really humping on board and I was like why not? It will be fun to give it a shot with GMS and the No.24 team.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!