• Jeb Burton returns to the No. 8 Chevrolet this weekend at
• In four previous starts for JRM in 2019, Burton has scored
one top five and three top 10s with a best finish of fifth
coming at Texas Motor Speedway in April.
• Burton has previously made two starts in the NXS at Indy,
with his most recent start coming in 2017.
• Through the first 24 races of 2019, the No. 8 Chevrolet has
recorded five top fives and 16 top 10s among nine drivers.
• The team’s best finish of second came at ISM Raceway in
“I’m ready to get back behind the wheel of this State Water
Heaters Chevrolet for JR Motorsports this weekend in Indy.
I’ve always liked going there and I feel like we will have a
great chance this weekend with Taylor (Moyer, crew chief)
and everyone on this No. 8 team. I can’t wait to see what
we can do.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!