• Noah Gragson will make his second NXS start at Bristol this
• The Las Vegas native earned a ninth-place finish in his first
NXS start at “Thunder Valley” in April of this year.
• In five career starts on short tracks in the NXS, Gragson has
earned two top fives and four top 10s, scoring a best finish
of second at Richmond Raceway in April 2018.
• Gragson also has two previous starts at Bristol in the Truck
Series, earning a best finish of ninth in 2018.
• Gragson currently sits 134 points above the 12th and final
playoff position with five races remaining in the regular
“I’m looking forward to getting to Bristol this weekend and
improving on everything we learned here in the spring. We
had made a lot of gains throughout the first race here and I
am confident that we will continue to find speed once we hit
the track on Thursday. We still have a lot of momentum on
our side right now and hopefully we can continue that and
come home with another strong run on Friday night.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!