- NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series Playoffs: Tonight’s UNOH 200 from Bristol Motor Speedway will start this year’s NASCAR Gander Outdoor Truck Series Playoffs.
- For the first time in his NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series career, Grant Enfinger, was crowned the Regular Season Champion following last Saturday’s race at Michigan International Speedway, locking up a berth in the eight-driver postseason field by merely starting the race.
- Johnny Sauter Has made 11 series starts at Bristol Motor Speedway posting one win (2018), five top five’s and seven top 10’s. Has also led 65 laps.
- Ben Rhodes will enter his No. 99 Havoline Ford F-150 looking for his first Gander Trucks win at Bristol. He has four starts at the track with a track-best finish, fifth, in 2017. He started second in last year’s race where he drove to a seventh-place finish.
- In 16 Gander Trucks Bristol starts, Crafton has four top five’s and 10 top 10’s including 129 laps led. He scored a series track-best finish, second, in 2017 and 2009.
- Crafton holds the record for consecutive starts (446) in the Gander Trucks. Among his success in the past 19 seasons, the two-time champion has earned 15 poles, and led 2,559 laps en route to 14 wins, 115 top-five and 269 top-10 finishes.
- Ford Fact: Ford has five all-time wins at Bristol Motor Speedway.
- Catch the drivers today at the Ford display in the Midway at Bristol Motor Speedway as Johnny Sauter, Matt Crafton, Grant Enfinger and, Ben Rhodes will be signing autographs from 3:00-3:30 p.m.
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!