- Sheldon Creed is set to make his first career start in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series at Bristol
2019 NGOTS Stats
- Starts: 16
- Best start: 2
- Best finish: 2
- Top 5s: 2
- Top 10s: 6
- Laps led: 144
- Stage wins: 2
- Creed has one prior start at Bristol Motor Speedway in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East in 2017 where he started second and finished 11th.
- The No. 2 team will utilize chassis No. 310 this week in Bristol. Creed competed with this truck earlier this year at Gateway and Martinsville.
- Darren Fraley will serve as interim crew chief for Sheldon Creed again this week in Bristol as crew chief Jeff Stankiewicz serves a three-race suspension due to a penalty at Eldora.
- Creed has scored two consecutive second-place finishes at Eldora and Michigan.
“This team has been on a roll the last few weeks. We’ve had things that haven’t gone our way and we’ve still come out with two second-place finishes so that’s awesome. Hopefully we can carry that momentum into Bristol this week and end the night in victory lane.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!