Michigan NGOTS Stats
- Creed is set to make his first career start in the NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series at Michigan.
2019 NGOTS Stats
- Starts: 15
- Best start: 2
- Best finish: 2
- Top 5s: 1
- Top 10s: 5
- Laps led: 135
- Stage wins: 2
- Although this is his first NASCAR Gander Outdoors Truck Series start at Michigan International Speedway, Sheldon Creed has three starts in the ARCA Series at the track including a win in 2018 where he led 65 laps.
- The No. 2 team will utilize chassis No. 312 this weekend in Michigan. Creed competed with this truck at several tracks this season including Kentucky where he qualified second, and Dover, where he led a career-high 59 laps.
- Darren Fraley will serve as interim crew chief for Sheldon Creed this weekend in Michigan as crew chief Jeff Stankiewicz serves a three-race suspension due to a penalty at Eldora.
- Creed is currently projected 12th in playoff standings, 120 points below the cutoff line and must win at Michigan in order to secure a spot in the playoffs.
“I’m really looking forward to Michigan this weekend. I won there last year in ARCA and it’s a track I enjoy. After the run we had last week I have a lot of confidence moving into the last stretch of the season. Hopefully we’ll be around at the finish Saturday and might be able to grab a spot in the playoffs with a win.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!