Date: July 20, 2019
Race Name: ROXOR 200 (Race 18 of 33)
Venue: New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon, New Hampshire
Series: NASCAR Xfinity Series
Race Winner: Christopher Bell Joe Gibbs Racing (Toyota)
Results: Cole Custer: 2nd | Chase Briscoe: 6th
Cole Custer: 3rd with 736 points; trails points leader by 76 points
Cole Custer / Haas Automation Ford Mustang Recap:
– Custer qualified on the pole for the fifth time in 2019. He would lead the first two laps before falling to second.
– A late yellow in Stage 1 would bring the No. 00 to pit road for four tires, fuel and a track bar adjustment. He would restart 10th with five laps remaining in the stage.
– Custer would finish Stage 1 in seventh, earning him three stage points. They would not pit at the conclusion of the stage and would restart fifth.
– The No. 00 Haas Automation Ford Mustang would run fourth the majority of the stage before gaining one position with five laps remaining in Stage 2, where he would finish. This would earn Custer eight additional stage points.
– Custer would pit during the stage break for four tires, fuel and a track bar adjustment. He would restart the race fifth.
– The No.00 would take over the second position on lap 112. A yellow on lap 141 would bring the team to pit road for their final set of tires.
– Custer would restart fourth before jumping to second on lap 151. Another yellow would fly on lap 153. The team would not pit and Custer would restart second where he would finish the race.
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!