• Justin Allgaier has five top-10 finishes in eight starts at
NHMS, with a best effort of sixth in 2010.
• This season on tracks measuring 1 mile or less, the Illinois
native has three top-three finishes, including a second place finish at Dover, and has paced the field for 225 laps.
• Allgaier has four wins on tracks 1 mile or less in length:
Dover 2018, Iowa 2018, Phoenix 2017, Bristol 2010.
• This weekend, BRANDT will be sharing sponsorship of the
No. 7 Chevy with Rev1 Energy, a full-service commissioning
• Allgaier currently sits fifth in the NXS point standings, 147
markers outside of the lead.
“Loudon is one of those tracks that I feel like our No. 7 team
always runs well at, but we never quite get the chance to
battle for the win when it comes down to the end. With as
strong as we’ve been on similar tracks this season, I’m hoping
we can turn that around this weekend and get our
BRANDT/Rev1 Energy Camaro to Victory Lane. That win is still
eluding us this season and it’s time to get that monkey off
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!