• In 12 NXS starts at Kentucky, Justin Allgaier has four top five and eight top-10 finishes, with a best effort of third.
• The Illinois native currently has a streak of four consecutive
top-10 finishes at the 1.5-mile speedway, including a third
and fourth-place result in his two most recent starts.
• This season on tracks measuring 1.5 miles, Allgaier has two
top-three finishes and an average start of 5.6.
• The 33-year-old driver currently sits fifth in the NXS point
standings, just 145 markers outside the lead.
• The hood of the No. 7 Chevrolet carries FilterTime this
weekend in Kentucky.
“Our team has had some tough luck the past couple of races.
We’ve had fast cars, but just didn’t get the results to reflect
that. I’m ready to turn that around this weekend at Kentucky.
We’ve run well there the past two races and I can’t wait to
get back there with this FilterTime Camaro and see what we
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!