No. 20 Rheem / RTP Toyota Supra News and Notes:
- Racing in the Irish Hills: Christopher Bell will be making his second-career NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) start in the Irish Hills on Saturday afternoon. In 2017, Bell started seventh after qualifying was rained out and despite spinning out twice, rebounded to complete all 91 laps in the rain-shortened race to finish 11th.
- Truck Success at Michigan: Bell has two starts in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) at Michigan, earning one top five, and one top-10 finish.
- Pocono Recap: Bell started second at Pocono Raceway and his No. 20 Rheem Supra was extremely loose on the opening run. On lap nine Bell spun, bringing out the caution and resulting in a trip down pit road for four fresh tires. Bell quickly worked his way back into the top five and crossed the finish line fifth after a green-white-checkered NASCAR overtime finish.
- Points Update: Following Pocono, Bell and his Rheem team currently sit second in the points standings heading into Michigan.
- Joe Gibbs Racing at Pocono: JGR has 46 NXS starts at Michigan International Speedway and has earned five wins, 18 top-five and 31 top-10 finishes. The championship-winning organization has won three pole awards with an average start of 12.4 and an average finish of 10.4.
- RACE INFO: The LTI Printing 250 at Michigan International Speedway begins at 1:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, June 8, 2019. The race will be broadcast live on FS1, Sirius XM 90, and MRN Radio.
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!