• In 16 NXS starts at Charlotte, Justin Allgaier has three top five and eight top-10 finishes with 14 laps led. His best finish of third came in the fall of 2010.
• Two years ago, the Illinois native earned the pole in the
spring event at the 1.5-mile track.
• This season on tracks measuring a mile-and-a-half in
length, Allgaier has a best finish of third (Atlanta).
• The Illinois native earned four top-five and seven top-10
finishes on 1.5-mile tracks in 2018 and paced the field for
• The 32-year-old driver currently sits fifth in the NXS point
standings, 114 points outside the lead.
“This has been a season of ups and downs for this No. 7 team
so far and it definitely hasn’t been from lack of effort. After a
strong run at Dover we’re looking to build off of that and
continue that positive momentum at Charlotte. JR
Motorsports has built a solid mile-and-a-half program and
we’ve had great speed on those tracks so far this year, so our
goal is to get our Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise & Ketchup
Chevrolet to Victory Lane this weekend.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!