• Jeb Burton will take the wheel of the No. 8 Chevrolet this
weekend for the first of five scheduled events with JRM.
• Saturday will be the 26-year-old driver’s third NXS start at
the 1.5-mile track, where he’s earned a best start of 12th
• In five NASCAR Truck Series starts at Texas – including one
in a JRM entry in 2015 – Burton has collected one victory,
along with a runner-up finish.
• State Water Heaters, a leader in the water heating
industry, will make its on-track debut with JRM this Friday.
• So far in 2019, the No. 8 team led by crew chief Taylor
Moyer has collected four top-10 finishes in five starts,
including a runner-up finish at ISM Raceway.
“I’m excited to get to Texas with State Water Heaters,
Alsco and Ultimate Headers. Without them, I wouldn’t
have had this opportunity – I’m thankful for everyone
involved. Hopefully we can win some races this season and
have a good run starting on Saturday. State Water Heaters
has a lot of customers coming to this race and I look
forward to putting on a good show for them. Texas has
been a good track for me, earning a pole, win and a second
place there in the Truck Series on the old pavement. I’ve
done a lot of preparation with surface change and know I
have a strong team behind me.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!