– The No. 25 team will utilize GMS chassis No. 115 for this weekend’s race. This chassis has been raced nine times over the last three seasons and has seen the track twice this year, at Dover and Bristol.
– Featured on the No. 25 for this weekend’s race at Martinsville Speedway are Turning Point USA and America First Action Super PAC.
- Turning Point USA is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with a mission to identify, educate, train, and organize students to promote the principles of freedom, free markets, and limited government. Since the founding, Turning Point USA has embarked on a mission to build the most organized, active, and powerful conservative grassroots activist network on college campuses across the country.
- America First Action is the primary super PAC dedicated to electing federal candidates who support the agenda of the current administration. America First Action Super PAC is committed to creating an America where prosperity, safety, and strength reign–where hardworking people like you lead the charge with grit, determination, and pride.
– Tyler Dippel’s Chevrolet Silverado will also carry the names of GMS Racing employees’ family and friends who have been affected by breast cancer. Among those being honored are Dippel’s grandmothers, Charlotte Biro and Joan Lampreau, and Baxter’s sister, Cheryl Smith.
“I’m very excited to get on track with Jerry and the 25 team this weekend. I got to spend time with them at Talladega and have already developed an understanding of how they work, which will be a huge benefit going into our first race together. Martinsville is a track where GMS has had success in the past and Johnny (Sauter) and Timothy (Peters) have been really strong, so I plan to lean on them and my other teammates a lot this weekend. Hopefully, with their guidance we can have a strong day, run up front and bring some attention to the two great organizations we have on the truck this week – Turning Point USA and America First Action Super PAC.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!