● The Zippo 200 will mark Custer’s second NASCAR Xfinity Series start at Watkins Glen (N.Y.) International.
● While the Zippo 200 will be Custer’s second Xfinity Series start at Watkins Glen, it will be his fifth overall start at the 2.45-mile road course. In Custer’s three NASCAR K&N Pro Series East starts at The Glen, he earned a pole, two top-five finishes and led 17 laps. He finished 12th in his Watkins Glen Xfinity Series debut in 2017.
● Custer has three overall road course starts in the Xfinity Series. His best Xfinity Series finish at a road course is eighth – earned Aug. 27, 2017 at Road America in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin.
● Custer’s four pole awards this season leads all Xfinity Series regulars.
● Custer’s best finish in the 19 Xfinity Series races run this season is second, earned in the 11th event May 26 at Charlotte (N.C.) Motor Speedway.
● Custer has earned four poles, seven top-five finishes, 15 top-10s, and has led 232 laps in the 2018 Xfinity Series season.
● Custer has qualified inside the top-five at eight of the last nine races this season. He has earned 14 top-five starts and 15 top-10 starts in the 2018 Xfinity Series season.
● Custer is third in the Xfinity Series driver standings, 18 points behind series leader Daniel Hemric.
● Last weekend at Iowa Speedway in Newton, Custer led a season-high 104 laps, earned his first stage win of the season and secured the Haas Automation Ford team’s 15th top-10 of the season.
● He is joined at The Glen by Stewart-Haas Racing w/ Biagi-DenBeste teammate Aric Almirola in the No. 98 Go Bowling Ford Mustang.