● The DC Solar 200 at ISM Raceway near Phoenix is the first of five mile-oval tracks during the 33-race season.
● The DC Solar 200 will be Custer’s third Xfinity Series start and his ninth overall at Phoenix. Custer has three NASCAR Camping World Truck Series starts and three NASCAR K&N Pro Series starts at the mile oval. Custer’s best Truck Series finish is third in 2014 and, that same year, he won the K&N Pro Series race. Custer also has a K&N Series pole at Phoenix, earned in 2013 when he first competed at the track.
● In 41 Xfinity Series starts, 42 Camping World Truck Series starts and 29 K&N Pro Series starts since 2015, Custer has five wins, six poles, 14 top-five finishes, 26 top-10s and 919 laps led at tracks that are a mile in length or shorter.
● Last weekend at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, Custer ran as high as first place, earned bonus points, and secured his first top-10 finish of the 2018 Xfinity Series season.
● Custer’s best start this season was fourth – earned twice at Atlanta Motor Speedway on Feb. 24 and at Las Vegas last weekend.
● Custer has three top-five finishes, six top-10s, two poles, one win and has led 111 laps in eight career Xfinity, Truck and K&N starts at Phoenix.
● Custer has one win, eight top-five finishes, 22 top-10s and has led 306 laps in 41 career Xfinity Series starts.
● Custer is 13th in the Xfinity Series standings with 63 points.