Track: Las Vegas Motor Speedway
Race: Boyd Gaming 300
Date: March 3rd, 2018
No. 22 Fitzgerald Glider Kits Ford Mustang – Ryan Blaney
Stage 1: 5th
Stage 2: 2nd
Laps Completed: 200/200
Laps Led: 33
Owner Points Position (behind first): 4th (-13)
- Ryan Blaney started eighth and finished fourth in the No. 22 Fitzgerald Glider Kits Ford Mustang.
- Blaney finished 5th and 2nd respectively in the two stages today.
- For the majority of the race, Blaney fought a tight-handling car. Crew chief Brian Wilson made several air pressure and chassis adjustments to loosen-up the Fitzgerald Glider Kits Ford Mustang.
- Blaney led one-time for 33 laps, second-most of any driver in the race.
- Following today’s race the No. 22 team moved from 7th to 4th in the XFINITY Series Owner Points standings.
Quote: “We had a good Fitzgerald Glider Kits Ford. We got better there after the second stop and the third stint, but we couldn’t hang on very long. I lost the lead there and couldn’t pass anybody. At worst we should have run second, but it just didn’t work out that way today.”
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!