● The No. 98 Ford Mustang for Stewart-Haas Racing with Biagi-DenBeste (SHR) makes its second appearance of 2018.
● Hunt Brothers Pizza makes its 2018 debut as the primary sponsor of the No. 98 with driver Kevin Harvick.
● Harvick is scheduled to make five Xfinity Series starts in the No. 98 Ford Mustang for SHR in 2018.
● He is making his 17th career NASCAR Xfinity Series start at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
● Harvick has four Xfinity Series wins at Atlanta, including three consecutive wins from 2013 to 2015.
● He also has 10 top-five finishes and 12 top-10s in 16 Xfinity Series starts at Atlanta.
● In 341 Xfinity Series starts, he has 46 wins, 183 top-five finishes, 256 top-10s, 25 poles and 9,498 laps led.
● Harvick will be joined in the Atlanta field by SHR teammate Cole Custer in the No. 00 Haas Automation Ford Mustang.
● With more than 7,300 locations in 28 states, Hunt Brothers Pizza is the nation’s largest brand of made-to-order pizza in the convenience store industry. Prefect for today’s on-the-go lifestyle, Hunt Brothers Pizza offers original and thin crust pizzas with All Toppings No Extra Charge®, breakfast pizzas, cheese bread and marinara dipping sauce, plus Hunt Brothers Pizza Wings and WingBites®. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, Hunt Brothers Pizza is family owned-and-operated and for more than 25 years has offered all of the food products, marketing programs, equipment and training that convenience stores need to operate their own, turnkey pizza program.