|· Hunt Brothers Pizza makes its third start with Stewart-Haas Racing (SHR) as a primary sponsor with driver Kevin Harvick.
· Harvick is making his fourth of six scheduled XFINITY Series starts in the No. 41 Ford Mustang for SHR in 2017.
· He finished fourth at Atlanta Motor Speedway in March, third at Texas Motor Speedway in Fort Worth in April, and second at Charlotte (N.C.) Motor Speedway in May.
· Harvick won his first XFINITY Series race at Kentucky Speedway in June 2001 by 1.311 seconds over Greg Biffle.
· Harvick won his second XFINITY Series race at Kentucky in June 2014 by .928 of a second over Brad Keselowski.
· Harvick has two wins, four top-five finishes, five top-10s and has led 202 laps in five XFINITY starts at Kentucky.
· His XFINITY Series career includes 46 wins, 181 top-five finishes, 253 top-10s, 25 poles and 9,444 laps led in 338 starts.
· Harvick will be joined Saturday by SHR teammate Cole Custer in the No. 00 Haas Automation Ford Mustang.
· Harvick and crew chief Richard Boswell teamed up to direct the No. 4 Field, Inc. Ford for Jefferson Pitts Racing to victory at Sonoma in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West two weeks ago.