Race fans everywhere are invited to help Ford Motor Company, Motorcraft/Quick Lane Racing and JDRF raise funds for type 1 diabetes (T1D) research by purchasing raffle tickets for a chance to win a VIP Motorcraft Racing Experience of a Lifetime!
The raffle winner and three guests will meet driver Ryan Blaney and serve as honorary pit crew members for the No. 21 Motorcraft/Quick Lane Ford Fusion and the legendary Wood Brothers Racing Team during Ford Championship Weekend, Nov. 18-20, at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
“This raffle presents an excellent opportunity for everyone to help JDRF raise funds to find a cure for type 1 diabetes and have a chance to experience NASCAR like few others,” said Brett Wheatley, executive director of North America, Ford Customer Service Division. “The winner will get exclusive access to what goes on at the race track during the most important weekend of the season – Ford Championship Weekend.”
All proceeds from the raffle will go directly to JDRF. To purchase raffle tickets for a donation of $10, visit www.jdrf.org/Motorcraft.
The VIP Motorcraft Racing Experience of a Lifetime includes:
- Round-trip airfare for the winner and three guests to Miami, Fla.
- Three nights’ hotel accommodations.
- Honorary pit crew status for the No. 21 Ford Fusion with exclusive team, driver and track access.
- Tickets to the Ford EcoBoost 400 on Nov. 20, which will decide the 2016 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series champion.
- A Visa gift card for meals and car rental.
- Motorcraft autograph and apparel package.Tickets are available through Thursday, Sept. 15, 2016 and the winning ticket will be drawn at the Ford Conference and Events Center in Dearborn, Mich., on Friday, Sept. 30 at approximately 12:30 p.m.
Ford Motor Company’s relationship with JDRF spans three decades. In 2008, Motorcraft/Quick Lane Racing joined efforts and has since raised more than $400,000 for JDRF, the world’s leading charitable funder of T1D research.
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!