JR MOTORSPORTS TEAM PREVIEW:
TRACK: RACE: DATE:
Pocono Green 250 (100 laps / 250 miles) Saturday, June 4, 2016
Broadcast Information – TV: 1 p.m. ET on FOX / Radio: MRN & Sirius Ch. 90 12:30 p.m. ET
No. 1 OneMain Chevrolet Camaro
PR Manager: Josh Masten email@example.com; 704-677-6098
“I’m looking forward to going back to Pocono. We were able to win the inaugural Truck Series race there back in 2010 and I know we’re capable of going there and doing the same thing this weekend in the Xfinity Series. This track can be tough to get your arms around because all three corners are very different. We have a chance to test on Thursday which is always a big help when we are going somewhere new as a series. I know we have a lot of fans in that area and we’re going to come up and put on a great show for everyone.” – Elliott Sadler
- The Emporia, Va. native took home the win after starting from the pole at the inaugural Pocono Camping World Truck Series race in 2010.
- Sadler has 24 starts in the Sprint Cup Series and one in the Camping World Truck Series at Pocono Raceway.
- Sadler is the only NASCAR Xfinity Series regular with a win in a NASCAR touring series at Pocono Raceway.
No. 7 Suave Men Chevrolet Camaro
PR Manager: Megan Johnson firstname.lastname@example.org; 704-773-1992
“It’s cool to be part of the inaugural race at Pocono for the Xfinity Series. I’ve raced there in both the Cup and ARCA Series, so I feel like that will give me a certain level of comfort going into this weekend, knowing just how tricky the track can be. Hopefully we can combine my experience and the top-notch equipment we have and get that Suave Men Chevy in Victory Lane.” – Justin Allgaier
- Justin Allgaier has four previous starts at Pocono Raceway in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, leading six laps in 2014.
- The 29-year-old also went to Victory Lane at Pocono in the ARCA Series in 2008.
- Through the first 11 NXS races this year, Allgaier has earned more top fives and top 10s than in any other season of his Xfinity Series career. The Illinois native currently has five top fives and nine top 10s.
PR Manager: Kelsey Tucker email@example.com; 704-677-6317
“It is going to be a fun weekend in Pocono, especially since this is the first time that some of these guys have raced at the track. Fortunately for me, I have four Cup races under my belt here. After the run that we had going in Dover with the No. 88 Advance Auto Parts team, we are all looking forward to getting back on track this weekend. JR Motorsports has a lot of great resources and I have a great team behind me, so I know that we are going to bring a fast race car.” – Alex Bowman
- Alex Bowman has four previous starts in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series at Pocono Raceway, with his best finish of 25th coming in 2015.
- The Arizona native has one previous NASCAR Xfinity Series start in 2016, finishing third at Dover International Speedway.
- Bowman has eight previous NXS starts at tracks measuring over two miles in length and has one top-five finish (Daytona 2013).
JRM Team Updates
TIL NEXT TIME, I AM STILL WORKING ON MY REDNECK!